[Fwd: **** Commodore 64 for Sale**** (fwd)]

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
      All,

      This was posted on a Commodore email list by Robert Bernardo...
      Since it is in NJ, somebody here might be interested in it. It has the
      1351 mouse included with it which is somewhat rare..

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      Subject: **** Commodore 64 for Sale****
      From: "Lillian Lundy" <lclundy1(at)yahoo.com>
      Date: Thu, July 3, 2008 12:24 pm

      Hello Robert,

      I was given your e-mail as a contact who may be interested in purchasing
      Commodore Products. I have the following in their original boxes for sale
      with all of the manuals etc.

      Commodore 64C w/F1 buttons
      1541 C Disk Drive
      1200 Modem
      Color Monitor 40
      Okidata Printer
      1351 Mouse
      Joy Stick (2) Comp Pro 1000

      I also have some games on floppy disks that I have attached a list of.

      If you are interested, please reach me at this e-mail. I am moving out of
      state and downsizing and would like to sell them as soon as I can. If you
      are not interested, can you please pass on the information to anyone that
      you may know that is- or forward their contact information to me.

      I live in New Jersey

      Thank you,

      Regards,
      Lillian

      The included games:

      Pirates
      Titanic
      Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego
      Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
      Vega Games
      Wheel of Fortune
      Win/Lose/Draw
      3 Stooges
      Dark Castle
      Gunship
      Street Sports Basketball
      Street Sports Baseball
      Airborne Range
      Winter Games
      Accolade
      Summer Games II
      Computer Baseball
      Jeopardy
      Family Feud
      Classic Concentration
      Double Dare
      Hollywood Squares
      Price is Right
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
        Anyone know where in NJ? If nobody knows that I'll email the poster.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
          Re-read this just now, didn't realize the woman is looking to sell. MARCH
          certainly doesn't need any more C-64 items.