Re: [midatlanticretro] Michael Tomczyk selling "Home Computer Wars" on Amazon

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2008
      Well I got my book and it's the real thing.. I was thinking it might be a fake, but no its the real thing and it's brand new..  :)

      I'm happy!

      As for why it's a collector book it was one of the few books that was written by a commodore insider around that time and there are not that many copies around anymore.