Re: [midatlanticretro] HOPE demo - back on !!!

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 3 5:34 PM
      Wait, if we are going to likely be taking trains (Parking+gas+tolls=>$50) How do we get our equipment there?

      Joe

      On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@...> wrote:
      What time does the thing start in the morning? Looks like $20 for NJ transit from Asbury Park.

      Joe

      On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      I can be there after 5pm (Reserve Weekend) Although I will see if I can do a weekday and then take that day off.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 9 3:19 PM
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Let's all plan to meet at the hotel and start setting up around 10am.
        >
        > We'll stay there .... late into the night.
        >
        > People going, what they're bringing:
        > Me (Evan) - C-64 to give away, MARCH flyers, etc.
        > BillCo. - Unix PC, cables/floppies for the C-64
        > Sridhar - ???
        > Chris L. - ???
        > Joe G. - MAME (please confirm that)
        > Bryan P. - (I forget, are you going?)

        Evan,

        I am sorry, but I will not be able to make it..

        Cheers,

        Bryan