Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Important, please read -- RE: exhibit planning

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2008
      >>> Might I suggest a 3-level approach to display information? ..... MARCH
      could develop an inventory of "themes" on a handful of story lines
      that you love to tell. Whenever you set up a display, you'd set up the
      overall theme boards for the whole story line, then for each machine,
      it's own Theme" and "Basics" boards. .... This would give MARCH an
      inventory of stories, and bring coherence into a unified display. Has
      nothing to do with graphics and flowers. Just good organization and
      forethought.

      Great idea, John! I like it a lot.