Re: [midatlanticretro] Exhibit planning, 70s/80s micros, continued...

  • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 28, 2008
      You can program a 286 to do most of your modern tasks. I did not say that
      it would do the job quickly. I just said you could do graphics, sound and
      browze the internet with it.
      You will have to play with FreeDos to get the necessary utilities but it
      is doable. You cannot really use Windows or Linux even though I
      understand
      there are versions that are more friendly to such a machine.
      bs

    • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
      Message 44 of 44 , Jun 28, 2008