6 days & out: 2 early iMacs

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2008
      Being a sucker for a computer rescue, I have 2 extras of these:
      G3 233 mHz, 4GB disk, 10baseT, 2xUSB (or thereabouts)
      that will be going to the recycler by 05-July.
      Let me know if I should try to get one of them to you instead.

      John A.
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2008
        "John Allain" <allain@...> wrote:

        > Being a sucker for a computer rescue, I have 2 extras of these:
        > G3 233 mHz, 4GB disk, 10baseT, 2xUSB (or thereabouts)
        > that will be going to the recycler by 05-July.
        > Let me know if I should try to get one of them to you instead.
        >
        > John A.

        I am interested in Apple/Mac SCSI hard drives in working condition,
        most any capacity and age from 20MB (two-zero, twenty). I can discuss
        specifics and costs of shipping to me with anyone who has some for sale.

        But the G3 above likely has IDE hard drives. Not generally interested
        in those.

        Herb JOhnson
        retrotechnology.com
      • John Allain
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2008
          >> G3 233 mHz, 4GB disk, 10baseT, 2xUSB (or thereabouts)

          > I am interested in Apple/Mac SCSI hard drives

          2 claimants (only) already.
          If you emailed an earlier request,
          I have yet to get back to you.

          John A.