What is the point of this top 10-30 list thread anyway?

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
      -------- Original Message --------

      I am not really sure what the point of this entire thread is. I guess just for fun.

      Did I ever send my list of "11 Most Collectible Micro Sleepers"?

      I think that the Sord SM80X is an example of a computer that should be more recognized, and *my* list hopes to illustrate the point that there are very rare systems that are almost unknown, mostly because they have had no press.

      For example, I would happily trade a KIM-1 for a JOLT, by MAI (Microcomputer Associates Inc) which was the first 6502 SB Computer.

      Bill
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
        >>> I am not really sure what the point of this entire thread is.

        The point is to decide which micros belong in our first exhibit. Sorry, I thought we all knew that. :-)
      • Ray Sills
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
          Hi Bill:

          Wikipedia has no entry fro the JOLT. Is that something you could
          author?

          73 de Ray