Re: [midatlanticretro] MSX

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
      MSX had a lot of great games.... It was like the Japanese C64.
      I used to be into MSX when I was a kid because of the games.
      MSX was not only big in Japan but big in Latin America. (weird)

      I used to chat on rec.user.msx or something to that effect a while ago.

      I'm even listed in some really old text file about MSX users from the year 19 something something.

      http://fms.komkon.org/MSX/Docs/UserList.txt

      Ahhhhh Memories