RE: [midatlanticretro] Aug. 13 @ InfoAge

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 7, 2005
      Aug. 13 is the InfoAge grand opening.  They anticipate about 200 people attending.  There will be a ribbon-cutting and tours, and there will be small presentations by all the groups associated with InfoAge.  It'll be a great opportunity to meet our future neighbors and get the museum information out to the public/press.

      I'm just looking for five or six people to bring one or two interesting computers each.  Nothing on the scale of our TCF exhibit.  Mostly our job there is to get people interested in the museum and InfoAge and science history in general.

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20, 2005
        I have been able to download files to a PC and then use a cable to run
        them on the Commodore as if the PC was drive 10, but I have had less
        luck actually copying files from PC to a Commodore disk. I have not
        played around with it too much however. I will see if I can come up
        with something. I already have a copy of the Little Red Reader and if
        I am successful copying to 1571 I will let you know.
        bd

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Mike Loewen <mloewen@c...>
        wrote:

        > I'm new to the Commodore 128 world, and I've discovered I need
        Little
        > Red Reader to copy files on the 1571 from 5-1/4" MSDOS diskettes.
        Not
        > having a serial interface, though, I have no way of getting LRR onto
        > Commodore diskette. Does one of you guys have the resources to put
        LRR on