Is MARCH on Frapper yet ?

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008

      Is MARCH on Frapper yet ?
      I was just wondering since classiccmp has one setup for their list.members--some of us here I think is already on that one, maybe even the PDP-8 frapper too.
      Frappr Maps - Classic Computer List
      It would be nice to see one for our group, to see an overview of who's where, interests, etc.

      The reason being is that every now 'n then I come across people from the northeast that's not signed up to either list.  There's one guy that contacted me about hardware is in southern NH. So I mentioned that he join this list since he doesn't like the classiccmp list so much. I also suggested that he visit the next VCF east, maybe even carpool there, if that can be coordinated.

      =Dan