RE: [midatlanticretro] Aug. 13 @ InfoAge

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 7, 2005
      Good!

      So who is following Bill's lead?

      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Sudbrink
      Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:56 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Aug. 13 @ InfoAge

      13th now looking good for me.

      Bill Sudbrink

    • billdeg
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20, 2005
        I have been able to download files to a PC and then use a cable to run
        them on the Commodore as if the PC was drive 10, but I have had less
        luck actually copying files from PC to a Commodore disk. I have not
        played around with it too much however. I will see if I can come up
        with something. I already have a copy of the Little Red Reader and if
        I am successful copying to 1571 I will let you know.
        bd

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Mike Loewen <mloewen@c...>
        wrote:

        > I'm new to the Commodore 128 world, and I've discovered I need
        Little
        > Red Reader to copy files on the 1571 from 5-1/4" MSDOS diskettes.
        Not
        > having a serial interface, though, I have no way of getting LRR onto
        > Commodore diskette. Does one of you guys have the resources to put
        LRR on