MARCH isn't aloneFW: We Need Your Help

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2008
      Message
      I got this email tonight from the CHM.  That museum is an AMAZING place.  But apparently $75 million wasn't enough ..... here at MARCH we appreciate every five bucks we can get.

      Having said that, from now on I'm going to keep an announcements sign-up sheet in our InfoAge exhibit.  I know some of you already suggested it but now my ears are perked up.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008

        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        Message
        here at MARCH we appreciate every five bucks we can get.

        Hey this is the east coast(Jersey at least). There's usually someone with a cousin Guido that gladly twist a few arms and legs to make people cough up their membership dues
        :)

        =Dan
        [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/   ]

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008
          Message
          I'm Jewish but we have been known to be gangsters too.  :)