Re: [midatlanticretro] We have a fan!

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2008
      What no groupies!?!?!?!

      --- On Wed, 6/11/08, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] We have a fan!
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 6:26 PM

      I recieved the following email just now:

      Evan:

      Just finished reading my latest issue of Esquire magazine and want to say how much I enjoyed the fashion pictorial incorporating your vintage computer equipment!  Although I am not a fan of all the current technology on the market, I highly champion the preservation of vintage technological equipment.  Thanks for the great combination in my Esquire, and keep up the good work!

      Cheers, Justin

      This surprised me.  The Esquire people told me to look for the July issue.  I wonder if it's out already, or if they changed it to June?  I'm going to head to the bookstore right now.  (Although sometimes subscribers get the issue before everyone else.)