TI99/4A with accessories available

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11 10:51 PM
      I rescued this TI99/4A over the winter and really need to "do" something
      with it... SO, I'll offer it to the group. Original box in decent shape
      (missing internal foam clam-shell packing material); has 2 joysticks; speech synthesizer; AC adapter; dual cassette adapter cable; TV adapter.
      Unit itself in good shape, though not 'perfect'. Won't be attending any
      (computing) events except Hamfests in the near future, so will be glad to ship or you can pick-up anytime. I can take some photos; have not tested yet, but can do so.... A little extra to cover shipping tape and gas to the PO appreciated... Bill KA3AIS

      Click to get a free auto insurance quotes from top companies.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iifSLoAiLpBRA2I7KYgtOe9GdeXyHFxdTXCXqmkTQS5CbqaZX/
    • Greg N Shari (GMail)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11 11:01 PM
        Where are you located, so we could arrange pickup or get a rough estimate on shipping?

        Greg Manuel
        http://www.gmconsulting.net
        "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown