Re: Looking for two old DDJ articles

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11 4:57 PM
      Re: Looking for two old DDJ articles All:

          I received a copy of the January 1985 magazine from a fellow MARCHer, but I discovered that the SCSI article was a 3-part article:
      “SCSI Your Mac, in MAC TOOLBOX”, Sep85, 94; Oct85, 106; Dec85, 110

          If anyone has any of those issues, please let me know. Thanks!

      Rich

      On 6/6/08 11:00 PM, "Richard A. Cini" <rcini@...> wrote:

      All:

          I’m looking for the two following Dr. Dobb’s articles on the Mac:

          ::Jan 1985 "Fatten Your Mac" by Thomas Lafleur and Susan Raab
          ::Sep 1985 “SCSI Your Mac, in MAC Toolbox” by John Bass relating to adding a home-brewed SCSI interface to the Mac 128/512.

          I have one of the DDJ article compilation CDs (Volume 11) but it only starts at 1988. I would be grateful if someone with access to these issues could download the articles for me or point me to an on-line copy. Googling this morning didn’t produce much other than TeX indices, but maybe I wasn’t using the right search terms.

          Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini