We have a fan!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
      Message
      I recieved the following email just now:

      ----------------
      Evan:

      Just finished reading my latest issue of Esquire magazine and want to say how much I enjoyed the fashion pictorial incorporating your vintage computer equipment!  Although I am not a fan of all the current technology on the market, I highly champion the preservation of vintage technological equipment.  Thanks for the great combination in my Esquire, and keep up the good work!

      Cheers, Justin

      -------------------

      This surprised me.  The Esquire people told me to look for the July issue.  I wonder if it's out already, or if they changed it to June?  I'm going to head to the bookstore right now.  (Although sometimes subscribers get the issue before everyone else.)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
        Message
        Yup, it's the July issue, not for sale yet.  I will email the Esquire contact to get a few copies for our museum.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2008
          > how much I enjoyed the fashion pictorial incorporating your vintage
          > computer equipment!

          I guess congrats go to Evan for both generating revenue
          And a printed reference.

          John A.
        • Christian Liendo
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2008
            What no groupies!?!?!?!

            I recieved the following email just now: