Re: [midatlanticretro] Next work day

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 7, 2008
      > Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?
      > Saturday, June 14...

      I haven't seen my good friend/cousin in ages and the next MIT electronics
      swapmeet (near where he lives) is 15-June. Maybe if he's busy I can go
      south instead.

      John A.
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 8, 2008
        I might be able to go that afternoon around 1:30  I will probably be working that morning.

        --
        See you spare cowboy...
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
          Change of plans -- I'll be there tomorrow around noon-ish, not 10-ish.

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
            I need to be in Eatontown for an appointment at 11 so I can make it there for 12

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
              Message
              Awesome, I'll be in the back exhibit rooms.