Re: Next work day

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
      I plan to attend. I know the MARCH bbs is preferred but I'd like to
      keep my list up to day under my own control. Here are things I can
      donate to MARCH if it helps to restore/repair/upgrade machines:
      http://ferretronix.com/free4march/
      -- Jeff Jonas

      > Subject: [midatlanticretro] Next work day

      > Saturday, June 14. We need to: tag and relocate (to one of the
      H-buildings)
      > a bunch of the BIG stuff that's clogging our third and fourth
      exhibit rooms.
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
        >>> I plan to attend.

        Thanks. We'll probably start around 10:30.

        >>> Here are things I can donate to MARCH if it helps to
        restore/repair/upgrade machines:

        Right now we don't really need any of that. This particular work day will
        be about working on our physical space, not so much working on vintage
        computers (if at all).

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 7, 2008
          > Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?
          > Saturday, June 14...

          I haven't seen my good friend/cousin in ages and the next MIT electronics
          swapmeet (near where he lives) is 15-June. Maybe if he's busy I can go
          south instead.

          John A.
        • Jeffrey Frady
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 8, 2008
            I might be able to go that afternoon around 1:30  I will probably be working that morning.

            --
            See you spare cowboy...
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
              Change of plans -- I'll be there tomorrow around noon-ish, not 10-ish.

              Saturday, June 14. We need to: tag and relocate (to one of the H-buildings)
              a bunch of the BIG stuff that's clogging our third and fourth exhibit rooms.
              Then we'll do more organizing of actual exhibit materials. We may also need
              to do a SMALL amount of painting. And we need to replace a few more ceiling
              tiles.

            • Joe Giliberti
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                I need to be in Eatontown for an appointment at 11 so I can make it there for 12

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                  Message
                  Awesome, I'll be in the back exhibit rooms.