Monitor

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008

      I am in need of a 9-pin monochrome monitor to connect to an electronic typewriter that I got off of eBay.  I don’t care if it’s green, amber, or black and white as long as it is 9-pin.  If anyone has one that they no longer need contact me off the group at ibm_typewriter_freak@.... I’ve seen some on eBay but the prices seem a little on the high side.

      Thanks,

      Jim K.