RE: [midatlanticretro] Next work day

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 5, 2008
      Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Evan [mailto:evan@...]
      Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 4:07 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Next work day

      Saturday, June 14. We need to: tag and relocate (to one of the H-buildings)
      a bunch of the BIG stuff that's clogging our third and fourth exhibit rooms.
      Then we'll do more organizing of actual exhibit materials. We may also need
      to do a SMALL amount of painting. And we need to replace a few more ceiling
      tiles.

    • mejeep_ferret
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
        I plan to attend. I know the MARCH bbs is preferred but I'd like to
        keep my list up to day under my own control. Here are things I can
        donate to MARCH if it helps to restore/repair/upgrade machines:
        http://ferretronix.com/free4march/
        -- Jeff Jonas

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
          >>> I plan to attend.

          Thanks. We'll probably start around 10:30.

          >>> Here are things I can donate to MARCH if it helps to
          restore/repair/upgrade machines:

          Right now we don't really need any of that. This particular work day will
          be about working on our physical space, not so much working on vintage
          computers (if at all).

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 7, 2008
            > Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?
            > Saturday, June 14...

            I haven't seen my good friend/cousin in ages and the next MIT electronics
            swapmeet (near where he lives) is 15-June. Maybe if he's busy I can go
            south instead.

            John A.
          • Jeffrey Frady
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 8, 2008
              I might be able to go that afternoon around 1:30  I will probably be working that morning.

              --
              See you spare cowboy...
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                Change of plans -- I'll be there tomorrow around noon-ish, not 10-ish.

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                  I need to be in Eatontown for an appointment at 11 so I can make it there for 12

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                    Message
                    Awesome, I'll be in the back exhibit rooms.