Pics available...Re: MARCH outpost report

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 3, 2008
      Thanks for the general hamfest report. Surprisingly, I don't see many
      such reports on the Web. Also, of course, thanks from me for hosting a
      vintage computer exhibit at the hamfest. And congrats for scoring some
      ancient computing items at the hamfest! I'm sorry I could not make it
      worth my while, at $100 in gas alone plus time, it's a tough call. But
      you've made the case to do something next year!

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com