Re: what some peeps won't do to sell their vintage puters

  • relayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
      That appears to be the girl (gurl?) running the actual auction. At
      least according to her "Me" page on eBay. I figure she wants to be the
      next Chyna or Trish Stratus of the WWE.

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
      > even make their wife/chicky-poo pose with it:

      > wonder if I can hire her for a few of my auctions?

      Maybe she can help sell a "Super RARE" standard issue C64 or Atari
      2600 Combat cartridge for a premium.

      If you include one of her bikini pictures with your auctions, you
      should get another $4.95. That's what she sells her pictures for on
      eBay, if they actually sell.