what some peeps won't do to sell their vintage puters

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      even make their wife/chicky-poo pose with it:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=74947&item=5216026713&rd=1

      wonder if I can hire her for a few of my auctions?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • relayer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
        That appears to be the girl (gurl?) running the actual auction. At
        least according to her "Me" page on eBay. I figure she wants to be the
        next Chyna or Trish Stratus of the WWE.

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
        > even make their wife/chicky-poo pose with it:

        > wonder if I can hire her for a few of my auctions?

        Maybe she can help sell a "Super RARE" standard issue C64 or Atari
        2600 Combat cartridge for a premium.

        If you include one of her bikini pictures with your auctions, you
        should get another $4.95. That's what she sells her pictures for on
        eBay, if they actually sell.