Re: New member

  • chrism3667
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 6, 2005
      > Acorn BBC B x2 (PAL)
      > Acorn BBC Master (PAL)

      Very interesting, although the BBC project if you will smacked of
      communism lol. I like alot of English puters, and if shipping wasn't
      so attrocious, I might actually own a few! I really really want a
      Research Machines Nimbus, among some Apricot machines. Sigh.
    • Liam Busey
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 7, 2005
        > Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 06:19:54 -0000
        > From: "chrism3667" <chrism3667@...>
        > Subject: Re: New member
        >
        > > Acorn BBC B x2 (PAL)
        > > Acorn BBC Master (PAL)
        >
        > Very interesting, although the BBC project if you
        > will smacked of
        > communism lol. I like alot of English puters, and if
        > shipping wasn't
        > so attrocious, I might actually own a few! I really
        > really want a
        > Research Machines Nimbus, among some Apricot
        > machines. Sigh.

        English computers are interesting. They seem to have
        had many unique platforms that never really escaped
        their shores.

        Liam

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/