Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP 11/40 in the guest room

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008

      Bryan Pope wrote:
      B. Degnan wrote:

      Yesterday, using a series of ramps and wooden panels I moved the PDP 11/40
      system and DEC half cabinet from my shed in the back yard into the guest
      bedroom of my house on the exact far opposite end.   It was kind of like a
      history channel episode.  Now I know what the Easter Island people were up to.

      That would've made a nice segment for a new web channel you could add to your website

      Call it     " This Ol' Vintage House "  :)

      Next week's episode ?
      Dismantling a PDP 11/40

      =Dan

      [ Never put off till tomorrow, What you can do the day after tomorrow ]
      [ Pittsburgh --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/                 ]