Next work day

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 1, 2008
      Saturday, June 14. We need to: tag and relocate (to one of the H-buildings) a bunch of the BIG stuff that's clogging our third and fourth exhibit rooms. Then we'll do more organizing of actual exhibit materials. We may also need to do a SMALL amount of painting. And we need to replace a few more ceiling tiles.
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 5, 2008
        Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
          I plan to attend. I know the MARCH bbs is preferred but I'd like to
          keep my list up to day under my own control. Here are things I can
          donate to MARCH if it helps to restore/repair/upgrade machines:
          http://ferretronix.com/free4march/
          -- Jeff Jonas

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 6, 2008
            >>> I plan to attend.

            Thanks. We'll probably start around 10:30.

            >>> Here are things I can donate to MARCH if it helps to
            restore/repair/upgrade machines:

            Right now we don't really need any of that. This particular work day will
            be about working on our physical space, not so much working on vintage
            computers (if at all).

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 7, 2008
              > Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...?
              > Saturday, June 14...

              I haven't seen my good friend/cousin in ages and the next MIT electronics
              swapmeet (near where he lives) is 15-June. Maybe if he's busy I can go
              south instead.

              John A.
            • Jeffrey Frady
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 8, 2008
                I might be able to go that afternoon around 1:30  I will probably be working that morning.

                --
                See you spare cowboy...
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                  Change of plans -- I'll be there tomorrow around noon-ish, not 10-ish.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                    I need to be in Eatontown for an appointment at 11 so I can make it there for 12

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 13, 2008
                      Message
                      Awesome, I'll be in the back exhibit rooms.