Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Two stupid old Mac questions

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26 2:10 PM
      Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Two stupid old Mac questions Mike:

          Thanks for the pointer. That disk image is actually for the //gs and not the Mac.

          I’ve done some searching and I either need the AppleShare Workstation 1.1 disk image or something called “System 3.3, Finder 5.4 (System Software 2.0)” which was the first version of MacOS that had AppleShare and the last that would work on a Fat Mac (released March 1987). I have a lot of other versions I’ve downloaded, but not that version. The link to the image is broken. Figures...

      Rich

      On 5/26/08 4:58 PM, "Mike Loewen" <mloewen@...> wrote:

      On Mon, 26 May 2008, Richard A. Cini wrote:

      > Oh, I’m also now looking for a disk image of Appleshare Workstation version
      > 1.1. I understand that works on the 512k Mac and I have a bunch of LocalTalk
      > cables so I’m going to give that a whirl also.

      I'm not sure if this is the right version, but try this:

      http://www.apple2.org.za/mirrors/ftp.apple.asimov.net/unsorted/GS.Appleshare.(Mac).sea

      Mike Loewen mloewen@... <mailto:mloewen%40cpumagic.scol.pa.us>

      Rich

      --