Baltimore area vint computer items on craigslist

    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2008
      http://baltimore.craigslist.org/sys/
      Antique Laptop , Compaq 286. make offer - $40 - (Bel Air)
      Vintage Texas Intruments computer - complete system - $40 -
      Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 100 - $50 - (Parkville) pic
    • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2008
        I've got that beat. I've got a Bondwell that came before hardrives
        and so it has two 720 3 1/2 drives.
        Anyway, can anyone tell me about a Roland xy plotter. Unfortunately
        it came without drivers or pens.
        bs

        Message 3 of 5 , May 27, 2008
          Looks like you replied to the wrong message.

          > I've got that beat. I've got a Bondwell that came before hardrives
          > and so it has two 720 3 1/2 drives.
          > Anyway, can anyone tell me about a Roland xy plotter. Unfortunately
          > it came without drivers or pens.
          > bs
          >

          > On Mon, 26 May 2008, B. Degnan wrote:
          >
          >> http://baltimore.craigslist.org/sys/
          >> Antique Laptop , Compaq 286. make offer - $40 - (Bel Air)
          >> Vintage Texas Intruments computer - complete system - $40 -
          >> Radio Shack TRS-80 Model 100 - $50 - (Parkville) pic

        • John Allain
          Message 4 of 5 , May 27, 2008
            > Anyway, can anyone tell me about a Roland xy plotter.
            > Unfortunately it came without drivers or pens.

            A lot of attachable rs232/pre-USB devices 1970-1990
            were driveable with escaped character commands.
            Meaning: You can format up a text file and send it
            to the device to get it to work. I think my cousin
            has a Roland so there is some potential to get at that
            command set.

            John A.
          • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 31, 2008