RE: [midatlanticretro] MARCH's IBM 5150 A - restoration complete

    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2008
      I was able to get a couple, thanks for the offer.
      Bill

      At 08:10 AM 5/24/2008 -0400, you wrote:
      I have several mono cards here. (actually mono/lpt). They're not IBM, but they are 8 bit ISA. Want one? Give me your address.

      Kelly
      Message 2 of 7 , May 24, 2008
        > NOTE: Although I swapped the bad monochrome card for a good CGA card,
        > ultimately I need to find a replacement a mono card so that we can
        use the
        > MARCH monochrome monitor. I plan to buy one asap, but if anyone
        wants to
        > donate to the cause, let me know.

        I have a Hercules card (8 bit ISA). Should I bring it to InfoAge?
        Message 3 of 7 , May 25, 2008
          No, I was looking for the original IBM monochrome Display Adapter card to
          replace the original. The entire system is original stock.

          Your card may come in handy elsewhere, keep it for now.

          Bill