Re: [midatlanticretro] Need a car for VCF

  • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 24, 2008
      Taking space in my driveway is a Mercury Sable GS sedan from 1994 that is
      in (according to Kelly) fair condition and worth $1150. The man who owns
      it wants to sell it badly. Cosmetically, the paint job is going but,
      mechanically, the only problem is an oil drip.
      Note I said drip. That's part of the reason I want this off my driveway.
      bs