Where to get cheap equip?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2008
      Where can one find cheap vintage computer equipment anymore? It seems that on ebay now, everyone wants $50 for their Commodore 64 without a power supply. Its not like I'm looking for rare stuff, just things that can hold my attention.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2008
        Message
        You want a C-64?  We have 17 of 'em.   :)

        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2008
          Message
          Craigslist is good because you find people just looking for 'good homes' and happy to see anyone take away their crap.  Of course, if you want something specific, there's a certain regional email list ....