RE: [midatlanticretro] OT - funny Star Wars spoof

  • Greg N Shari (GMail)
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2008
      LOL Evan. Let me know how that works out for ya.

      Greg Manuel
      http://www.gmconsulting.net
      "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown

       I'll have to watch it again and look for John E. ... Greg I like your   email sig, pretty funny. Next time I see fur protestors I'm going to check if any of them are wearing leather jackets!

      Message

      >>But where was Edwards in that video ?!?
      >>Maybe he was inside C3PO ???

      I thought that was just before the shoot.