OT - funny Star Wars spoof

    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2008
      Message
      I'm posting this because it's funny, NOT with the intention of a debate about politics or war.

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        Message
        I'm posting this because it's funny, NOT with the intention of a debate about politics or war.

        That was so funny.
        I was expecting Darth to be played by Cheney - haha

        Actually, you know Barack is a Trekkie fan.
        http://tinyurl.com/5vormr

        But where was Edwards in that video ?!?
        Maybe he was inside C3PO ???

        =Dan

      • Greg N Shari (GMail)
        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2008
          Message

          >>But where was Edwards in that video ?!?
          >>Maybe he was inside C3PO
          ???

          I thought that was just before the shoot.

          Greg Manuel
          http://www.gmconsulting.net
          "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown

        • Evan
          Message 4 of 5 , May 17, 2008
            Subj: RE: [midatlanticretro] OT - funny Star Wars spoof
            Date: Sat May 17, 2008 3:50 am
            Size: 2K
            To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
            I'll have to watch it again and look for John E. ... Greg I like your email sig, pretty funny. Next time I see fur protestors I'm going to check if any of them are wearing leather jackets!

            Message

            Message 5 of 5 , May 18, 2008
              LOL Evan. Let me know how that works out for ya.