Making posters

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 12:06 PM
      Good news. InfoAge now has a 42-inch printer. I'm not sure if it is color of b&w. I assume it is color. We are all welcome to use it for making posters related to our museum exhibits. I will find our more details tonight. InfoAge also has a "sticka" machine which cuts patterns from vinyl. I might try using this to make a new MARCH banner because our current banner is worn out.