Re: 11/20 exhibit Web page

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2008
      "Herb Johnson" <herbjohnson@...> wrote:

      > Thank you, David, for doing these videos and for what I presume is an
      > offer to MARCH to make them part of MARCH's exhibits. I will add the
      > above information and links to the Web pages I've created.

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/

      Done. Look for "how was it programmed?" I'll discuss with David use of
      those videos with the 11/20 exhibit itself.

      Also, a link to notes on a repair David did on his PDP-8, look for
      "Can the 11/20 be restored..?". It is informative, the issues are the
      same. The 11/20 will not be worked on or made operational for the
      exhibit, other than as a displayed piece. MARCH has other DEC machines
      that could be worked on, as MARCH decides of course. Some of those are
      also shown on the PDP-11/20 Web page I've created.

      Herb Johnson
      bits of work
      retrotechnology.com