Re: [midatlanticretro] SWTPC lives!

  • Bob Grieb
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2008
      Evan didn't mention that the Tic Tac Toe
      game we were playing was loaded from a
      cassette tape at a whopping 300 baud, which is
      all the SWTPC interface would support. Even that
      little program took so long to load that both
      Evan and I thought we must have done something
      wrong. Guess we won't be running "Flight Simulator"
      on that machine...