RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: New member

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 5 6:23 AM
      The message from Bill Degnan that you quoted below did not arrive in my inbox in that format.
      Something must have happened between the list server and you inbox.

      Bill S.
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 6 11:19 PM
        > Acorn BBC B x2 (PAL)
        > Acorn BBC Master (PAL)

        Very interesting, although the BBC project if you will smacked of
        communism lol. I like alot of English puters, and if shipping wasn't
        so attrocious, I might actually own a few! I really really want a
        Research Machines Nimbus, among some Apricot machines. Sigh.
      • Liam Busey
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 7 3:44 PM
          > Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 06:19:54 -0000
          > From: "chrism3667" <chrism3667@...>
          > Subject: Re: New member
          >
          > > Acorn BBC B x2 (PAL)
          > > Acorn BBC Master (PAL)
          >
          > Very interesting, although the BBC project if you
          > will smacked of
          > communism lol. I like alot of English puters, and if
          > shipping wasn't
          > so attrocious, I might actually own a few! I really
          > really want a
          > Research Machines Nimbus, among some Apricot
          > machines. Sigh.

          English computers are interesting. They seem to have
          had many unique platforms that never really escaped
          their shores.

          Liam

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/