RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: New member

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 5, 2005
      I don't seem to be receiving them that way.
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 5, 2005
        Hmm, it happened today for the first time, but didn't appear in the two test messages I just sent.

        The concept of tailoring ads based on a message's content is quite controversial.  I wonder if Yahoo is doing some random tests.

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 5, 2005
          The message from Bill Degnan that you quoted below did not arrive in my inbox in that format.
          Something must have happened between the list server and you inbox.

          Bill S.

          chrism3667@... writes:

          > Bill...I in no way mind paying you for the boards (as
          >  many as youre willing to part with) and postage. I can
          >  borrow a.s bags from items that are just hanging
          >  around. If youre going to be around this weekend,
          >  theres a high chance Im going by your way. If not, Ill
          >  send you bags and some moola-shmoola.

          Vintage computer30th anniversaryComputer security
          Computer trainingSwap meet

          Vintage computer30th anniversaryComputer security
          Computer trainingSwap meet
        • chrism3667
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 6, 2005
            > Acorn BBC B x2 (PAL)
            > Acorn BBC Master (PAL)

            Very interesting, although the BBC project if you will smacked of
            communism lol. I like alot of English puters, and if shipping wasn't
            so attrocious, I might actually own a few! I really really want a
            Research Machines Nimbus, among some Apricot machines. Sigh.
          • Liam Busey
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 7, 2005
              > Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 06:19:54 -0000
              > From: "chrism3667" <chrism3667@...>
              > Subject: Re: New member
              >
              > > Acorn BBC B x2 (PAL)
              > > Acorn BBC Master (PAL)
              >
              > Very interesting, although the BBC project if you
              > will smacked of
              > communism lol. I like alot of English puters, and if
              > shipping wasn't
              > so attrocious, I might actually own a few! I really
              > really want a
              > Research Machines Nimbus, among some Apricot
              > machines. Sigh.

              English computers are interesting. They seem to have
              had many unique platforms that never really escaped
              their shores.

              Liam

              http://auctions.yahoo.com/