Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: New member

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 5, 2005
      that's fine; or bring a trade of your choice.
      bd

      In a message dated 7/4/2005 5:10:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      chrism3667@... writes:

      > Bill...I in no way mind paying you for the boards (as
      > many as youre willing to part with) and postage. I can
      > borrow a.s bags from items that are just hanging
      > around. If youre going to be around this weekend,
      > theres a high chance Im going by your way. If not, Ill
      > send you bags and some moola-shmoola.
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 5, 2005
        What the hell is this!?  Yahoo is putting "sponsored links" into our emails, based on the content!?!?!?

        chrism3667@... writes:

        > Bill...I in no way mind paying you
        for the boards (as
        >  many as youre willing to part with) and
        postage. I can
        >  borrow a.s bags from items that are just
        hanging
        >  around. If youre going to be around this
        weekend,
        >  theres a high chance Im going by your way. If not,
        Ill
        >  send you bags and some moola-shmoola.

        Vintage computer30th anniversaryComputer security
        Computer trainingSwap meet
      • Bill Sudbrink
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 5, 2005
          I don't seem to be receiving them that way.

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 5, 2005
            Hmm, it happened today for the first time, but didn't appear in the two test messages I just sent.

            The concept of tailoring ads based on a message's content is quite controversial.  I wonder if Yahoo is doing some random tests.

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 5, 2005
              The message from Bill Degnan that you quoted below did not arrive in my inbox in that format.
              Something must have happened between the list server and you inbox.

              Bill S.

              chrism3667@... writes:

              > Bill...I in no way mind paying you for the boards (as
              >  many as youre willing to part with) and postage. I can
              >  borrow a.s bags from items that are just hanging
              >  around. If youre going to be around this weekend,
              >  theres a high chance Im going by your way. If not, Ill
              >  send you bags and some moola-shmoola.

              Vintage computer30th anniversaryComputer security
              Computer trainingSwap meet

              Vintage computer30th anniversaryComputer security
              Computer trainingSwap meet
            • chrism3667
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 6, 2005
                > Acorn BBC B x2 (PAL)
                > Acorn BBC Master (PAL)

                Very interesting, although the BBC project if you will smacked of
                communism lol. I like alot of English puters, and if shipping wasn't
                so attrocious, I might actually own a few! I really really want a
                Research Machines Nimbus, among some Apricot machines. Sigh.
              • Liam Busey
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 7, 2005
                  > Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 06:19:54 -0000
                  > From: "chrism3667" <chrism3667@...>
                  > Subject: Re: New member
                  >
                  > > Acorn BBC B x2 (PAL)
                  > > Acorn BBC Master (PAL)
                  >
                  > Very interesting, although the BBC project if you
                  > will smacked of
                  > communism lol. I like alot of English puters, and if
                  > shipping wasn't
                  > so attrocious, I might actually own a few! I really
                  > really want a
                  > Research Machines Nimbus, among some Apricot
                  > machines. Sigh.

                  English computers are interesting. They seem to have
                  had many unique platforms that never really escaped
                  their shores.

                  Liam

                  http://auctions.yahoo.com/