RE: [midatlanticretro] Aug. 13 @ InfoAge

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 4, 2005
      >>> Is anyone permitted on the property (with prior notification, maybe even with an e-mail confirmation) on say any old weekday, just to have a look around?

      I'm not sure, I doubt it, and it wouldn't be worth your time -- all you would see is a bunch of locked buildings and one big antenna.  Conversely, the guided tour that Andy and I took was absolutely fascinating.

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 20, 2005
        I have been able to download files to a PC and then use a cable to run
        them on the Commodore as if the PC was drive 10, but I have had less
        luck actually copying files from PC to a Commodore disk. I have not
        played around with it too much however. I will see if I can come up
        with something. I already have a copy of the Little Red Reader and if
        I am successful copying to 1571 I will let you know.
        bd

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Mike Loewen <mloewen@c...>
        wrote:

        > I'm new to the Commodore 128 world, and I've discovered I need
        Little
        > Red Reader to copy files on the 1571 from 5-1/4" MSDOS diskettes.
        Not
        > having a serial interface, though, I have no way of getting LRR onto
        > Commodore diskette. Does one of you guys have the resources to put
        LRR on