RE: [midatlanticretro] Video of TCF, very brief MARCH clip

    Message 1 of 44 , May 6, 2008
      nice to see a dad and son having a fun time.

      Awful isn't a strong enough word.
      Message 44 of 44 , May 13, 2008
        I believe that Heath Kit had already indroduced a home computer kit by
        then. The games were also supposed to help drill one's children in such
        topics as spelling and math, at least according to the advertising that
        came with the Sinclair I got my daughter.
        bs