MARCH flyers

    Message 1 of 44 , May 5, 2008
      Message
      Someone, I think it was Dan, asked for the MARCH flyer template ... I lost it ... will make a new one in the next day or two.
    • schwepes@moog.netaxs.com
      Message 44 of 44 , May 13, 2008
        I believe that Heath Kit had already indroduced a home computer kit by
        then. The games were also supposed to help drill one's children in such
        topics as spelling and math, at least according to the advertising that
        came with the Sinclair I got my daughter.
        bs