Plotter...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      No additional info on the bottom. I'm not sure if other people already photographed the serial # plate or not. It's a Bendix model PA-3, serial # 36. Also says: 115 volts, 1.2 amps, 60 cycles, phase 1.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2008
        On Sun, 4 May 2008, Evan wrote:

        > No additional info on the bottom. I'm not sure if other people already
        > photographed the serial # plate or not. It's a Bendix model PA-3,
        > serial # 36. Also says: 115 volts, 1.2 amps, 60 cycles, phase 1.

        http://members.iinet.net.au/~dgreen/g15intro.html
        http://asuwlink.uwyo.edu/~jimkirk/early_era.html

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Herb Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2008

          Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

          > http://members.iinet.net.au/~dgreen/g15intro.html
          > http://asuwlink.uwyo.edu/~jimkirk/early_era.html

          I'll update the PDP-8 page accordingly. Thanks!

          Herb Johnson
          retrotechnology.com