RE: [midatlanticretro] free garage sale leftovers = old computer & electronics books!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 6:20 PM
      Message
      You found all these at one garage sale?  Nice!

      These four stand out to me as being useful for our museum:
      The Encyclopedia of Computer Science, (c) 1976
      Computing with Mini Computers, Fred Gruenberger and David Babcock, (c) 1973
      Programming Guide to the IBM System/360, John H. Bradley
      Minicomputer Systems, Cay Weitzman, (c) 1974

      But I welcome opinions from other people.

      Also, Joe, did you get my text message today?  You can pick up your Apple II tomorrow afternoon ... and/or help me clean up the preview room.  :)

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3 6:27 PM
          Message
          Nah, I'm leaving for home around 5 tomorrow.  Another time.