Too Many Games is this Sunday

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 8:26 AM
      FYI - I and a colleague at work are going to this event, fresh from watching the "fist full of quarters" movie ...

      If anyone else is going, let me know. I will be there some time between 10-11am.

      http://www.toomanygames.com/
      Sunday May 4th
      Reading, PA
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 9:56 AM
        We should have given you some of the new MARCH mini-flyers...