yawn..IC / Chip Inventory

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      I finally decided to gather and catalog all of the spare chips I had here and there. Should anyone be interested here is a link to my IC/ Chip inventory:
      http://vintagecomputer.net/chip-ic_inventory.html

      I am not actively selling chips, but some of these are quite rare, especially the Commodore-related chips. There are also some exotic Intel chips. The rest are just "parts". If you find a chip on this list that you need yet can't find new from a reputable source let me know.