Draft pics from Esquire

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
      Message

      The first image (1.jpg) is pretty cool.  You can see a variety of MARCH systems.  They did an "interesting" job of mixing-and-matching the computers ... I had no input for that so don't blame me for any anachronism!!!

      In the files 2.jpg, 3.jpg, and 4.jpg, our poor little Friden calculator is witnessing strange behavior.  I definitely had no input for that, either!

      I still don't know the date for which issue of the magazine these photos will appear in .... trying to find out.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
        Message
        PS - Esquire's prop guy also sent us the file ses.bmp - just for laughs.
        The first image (1.jpg) is pretty cool.  You can see a variety of MARCH systems.  They did an "interesting" job of mixing-and-matching the computers ... I had no input for that so don't blame me for any anachronism!!!

        In the files 2.jpg, 3.jpg, and 4.jpg, our poor little Friden calculator is witnessing strange behavior.  I definitely had no input for that, either!

        I still don't know the date for which issue of the magazine these photos will appear in .... trying to find out.
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
          Is that the Asbury Park version of Sesame Street?