Re: [midatlanticretro] Thanks at TCF

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27 8:48 PM

      We're gonna spread the word alittle too, here with the Pittsburgh contingent.
      There's a annual Hamfest here on June 1st, Breezehooters, it's the biggest next to Dayton.
      A couple of us get to setup a table for free with a few machines to show off.
      So we'll mention all about MARCH, InfoAge and VCF east too.

      The PDP-8 pics look good !

      =Dan

      Christian Liendo wrote:
      Anyway cant wait till VCF East, I will start spreading the word

    • Glenn Holmer
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 28 3:06 AM
        On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 19:59 -0700, Christian Liendo wrote:
        > Anyway cant wait till VCF East, I will start spreading the word.

        When is that? There's nothing on their site (vintage.org).

        --
        "After the vintage season came the aftermath - and Cenbe."
        Glenn Holmer (Q-Link: ShadowM) http://www.lyonlabs.org
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 28 5:45 AM
          Sept 13 2008...

          Yea, please have someone update the website

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 28 9:38 AM
            I'll work on this week.