Thanks at TCF

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 27, 2008
      I wanted to say thanks to everyone at MARCH for making it the only reason to show up to TCF.

      We had to leave early because Brian started to get tired and we didn't want to overwork him. But honestly the booth was the only reason to be there.

      Anyway cant wait till VCF East, I will start spreading the word.

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27, 2008

        We're gonna spread the word alittle too, here with the Pittsburgh contingent.
        There's a annual Hamfest here on June 1st, Breezehooters, it's the biggest next to Dayton.
        A couple of us get to setup a table for free with a few machines to show off.
        So we'll mention all about MARCH, InfoAge and VCF east too.

        The PDP-8 pics look good !

        =Dan

        Christian Liendo wrote:
        Anyway cant wait till VCF East, I will start spreading the word

      • Glenn Holmer
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 28, 2008
          On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 19:59 -0700, Christian Liendo wrote:
          > Anyway cant wait till VCF East, I will start spreading the word.

          When is that? There's nothing on their site (vintage.org).

          --
          "After the vintage season came the aftermath - and Cenbe."
          Glenn Holmer (Q-Link: ShadowM) http://www.lyonlabs.org
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 28, 2008
            Sept 13 2008...

            Yea, please have someone update the website

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 28, 2008
              I'll work on this week.