RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Cleaning house

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 5:33 PM
      Correction ..

      Centrino should have been celeron...

      Kelly
      -----Original Message-----
      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Kelly Leavitt
      Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 6:41 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] OT: Cleaning house

      OK, I just have to make room. I have made a pile of old computers in the basement, and this is the last call. If anyone in MARCH can use them, I have a ready stock of 486, pentium and centrino machines. Maybe even a PII in the bunch. The current count is 28 systems. Most are complete booting computers. Some are partial units. There are Dells, Packard Bells, AT&T, DEC PC, and a whole lot of no-name clones.

      I will make an inventory list and post it if I get any interest. If no one steps up, I will scrap them. Scrapping starts one week from today. I found someone that'll give me $4 per pound for unsorted boards. $5 per pound for SIMMS (and I have about 10 pounds of SIMMS).

      I hate to use the S word, but even after dumping these 28 machines, I will have 8 or so in the same category.

      Any other polite suggestions on what to do with them?

      Thanks,
      Kelly

      Checked by AVG.

      Checked by AVG.